RE search for a new culture of childhood
In response to the educational project of Reggio Emilia and its implications for Australian contexts, REAIE makes a commitment to:
- Defend and promote the rights of all children.
- Promote a strong and positive image of children as citizens and active participants in democratic communities.
- Promote dialogue, professional learning and research about the educational project of Reggio Emilia.
- Advocate for social justice and democracy in education, giving priority to active, constructive and creative learning by children.
- Promote the critical role of research, observation, documentation, and interpretation of children's processes of action and thought.
- Sustain and strengthen the relationship between REAIE and Reggio Children and continue to be their national reference organisation in Australia.